One of the main hurdles keeping organizations from moving workloads into the cloud is complexity and cost. It’s a lot to consider.
What if a workload is migrated but the virtual network decides not to join the party? What if you forget a server setting and the dev environment fails to launch? Can I predict my costs? This webinar is solving that problem with BitTitan’s Healthcheck tool. It scopes the entire proposed migration by outlining:
- Projected cost to run your servers and workloads in the cloud
- Mapping the dependencies between nodes, applications, and networking
- Detailed reporting about CPU, network throughput, and storage by node
- Cloud readiness of each server and suggested settings that ensure a smooth migration
- Visual mapping of all infrastructure grouped by workload
At Sparkhound, we love learning and we love sharing. So we created Spark/ED, an ongoing series of education events to help keep IT pros at the top of their game. We cover a wide range of timely trends, topics and technologies — stuff you can put to use in your organization immediately. And we always try to keep things fun, casual and collegial. (And also, free. Did we mention free?)